Bat ears

I am trying to put up a little something together.

I use a lelutka head and got a legacy and Maitreya bodies for what that information may be worth.

So I am looking for big bat like ears to go atop of the head but I for the love of me, can't seem to find any that readily fit the bill. Talking about just as long if not longer than the head, to give a sense of proportion too.

I would like to find some wings to go along, bat wings too, all I can find is spiky demon/dragon tier wings. Other things too to be honest, like some particular hairstyles and such but asking here for Ears as those I feel are the most important now.

Does anybody know of any good stores that sell such items?

Not sure about bat ears, but Aii has a superb set (several sets actually) of free Bento/BOM ears. You have to be in the group though, which is L$500 I think. Worth it if you spend anything there though as you get a discount, and other freebies too. There are some long ears in the packs.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aii and Ego/130/91/1525

Edit: there's a picture of the ears at the above in-world link, so you can decide before shelling out for the group.

Edited by Rick Nightingale

Thanks a bunch you two, I think I found a decent enough pair for now. It is not perfect, but is the closest I found to what I was looking for.
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Happy-Paw-Bat-ears-bento/16733691?page=3

Just the ears from this one, I mean, can be colored and stuff. Now onto some hair that matches the particular image I have in mind (long fluffy kinda messy and framing the face but with straight bangs) which won't be too easy apparently, and some wings that don't have spikes all over. If I was a lottery winner I would find ones that are attached and part of the arms if that makes any sense, but I think that's being too optimistic. (⌒_⌒;)

If I can't find any, I guess I will open a new thread or something, unless I can, in some way, edit the title of this one.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ShimizuChizuru said:

Thanks a bunch you two, I think I found a decent enough pair for now. It is not perfect, but is the closest I found to what I was looking for.
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Happy-Paw-Bat-ears-bento/16733691?page=3

Just the ears from this one, I mean, can be colored and stuff. Now onto some hair that matches the particular image I have in mind (long fluffy kinda messy and framing the face but with straight bangs) which won't be too easy apparently, and some wings that don't have spikes all over. If I was a lottery winner I would find ones that are attached and part of the arms if that makes any sense, but I think that's being too optimistic. (⌒_⌒;)

If I can't find any, I guess I will open a new thread or something, unless I can, in some way, edit the title of this one.

If you have a picture of the hairstyle you're looking for, we can probably help find that, too.

Just going by that description, I'd say maybe Moon or Yomi or VCO.

Not sure what you mean by wings with spikes, but you can try Aii and Jinx for wings. Jinx has a bento bat wing set that supports third-party texture appliers.

Posted (edited)

The thing is that it's something in my head, I don't think I have any pictures for it, but this is the closest I can find. GMDRcqbWcAAJ0XB.thumb.jpg.e00f48c74dd1e05530997bc71b2054f3.jpg

Anyway, for the wings, I meant that all the wings I found have like little spikes at the ends, more dragon or fantasy like than you know, bat like.

Will look into those places you mentioned next.

Edited by ShimizuChizuru

26 minutes ago, ShimizuChizuru said:

The thing is that it's something in my head, I don't think I have any pictures for it, but this is the closest I can find. GMDRcqbWcAAJ0XB.thumb.jpg.e00f48c74dd1e05530997bc71b2054f3.jpg

A
nyway, for the wings, I meant that all the wings I found have like little spikes at the ends, more dragon or fantasy like than you know, bat like.

Will look into those places you mentioned next.

Hmmm...try some of these.

VCO @ EQUAL10

VCO@TWS

This if the Christmas balls are optional

VCO@KUSTOM9

Bonbon - Asteria Hair

Bonbon - Zoey Hair

If you like any of those, they're from VCO and BonBon. Yomi may have something similar. Perhaps Moon, maybe Truth. Edit: Oh, maybe Monso, as well.

As for the wings, yeah, they mostly all seem to have that. Jinx does too, I believe.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added Stuffs
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, ShimizuChizuru said:

Thanks a bunch, will look into those. Closest I found on my own but not what I want, were from a store, Ayashi I think is called.

I was going to suggest Ayashi as well, but I think their textures are a bit chunkier. They do have some fluffy styles, though.

If I had to describe it, is kind of like the picture I shared more or less, only a bit fluffier and messier at the top. But well I can't be too picky, hoping someone made exactly what I imagine, so I will happily settle for the closest approximation I can find.

• Like 1

Finding some nice candidates in all these stores, so it will go from not finding anything to trying to decide which one is a closer approximation (which doesn't mean you can't share any Otero suggestions you may have). Thanks a bunch, gang. : )

Now I am looking into the other details, bat like wings (without bone spikes) are still a bit uphill, and I was also looking into perhaps some teeth props and most important of all, I think anyway, eyes! I have gotten into my head that to boost the whole look I want eyes that how to describe it, the sclera I think is called, the white of the eyes, should be a very dark grey but not black black and the pupils black/dark but not glossy. All I can find are mostly all black and glossy that make me look like some alien or an insect.

Not sure if I've seen eyes exactly like that, but my usual haunts for non-human eyes in general are Samia, ~*By Snow*~ (marketplace), VAIN (marketplace, maybe also in-world), Yoshi, Gloom, Pumec, Emotional Circus, and This Is Wrong. Madame Noir was also a favorite, but I'm not sure if she's still selling those. She moved on to clothing.

• Like 1

Thanks a bunch again, with your help I found a few potential candidates closest to what I was looking for.

The tail scene seems to be a bit more barren to be honest, the ones I found aren't too convincing, but tail was always a luxury addition to this. Just like I thought of hands and maybe feet, mostly thinking of perhaps BoM layers that fade towards the torso and the like. It is enough of a headache as is to put an outfit together, let alone have to account for crazy hands/feet that fit into gloves or shoes.

Anyhow, making great progress here thanks to all of you wonderful people, I will try to remember to take a picture to share once I finish putting this together.

♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡
  • Like 1