Witches Dance. Also called Wolfshäger Hexenbrut Dance

Check the pagan groups inworld. There may be a May Eve ritual followed by a dance. (I'm guessing that Wolfshager Hexenbrut is the same as Walspurgestnacht?) Search inworld groups for "pagan" and "witches".

p.s.

I did a quick Google search on this. This sounds cool, but I don't think it exists yet in SL. Wolfshäger Hexenbrut is both a German dance group and a specific dance which originated with this group. The idea goes back to Walpurishnacht, which is the German version of May Eve, a pagan or witches celebration of Spring. Here is a video of the modern dance, which is generally performed in costume as a witch.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
To add more information
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Something like this dance HUD might work, though it would really need to be modifiable to create the correct dance sequence. (I hope someone does this dance sequence in SL. It would be great for a cabaret show, parties and clubs.)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Halloween-dance-HUD/10098536

Edited by Persephone Emerald

5 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Check the pagan groups inworld. There may be a May Eve ritual followed by a dance. (I'm guessing that Wolfshager Hexenbrut is the same as Walspurgestnacht?) Search inworld groups for "pagan" and "witches".

p.s.

I did a quick Google search on this. This sounds cool, but I don't think it exists yet in SL. Wolfshäger Hexenbrut is both a German dance group and a specific dance which originated with this group. The idea goes back to Walpurishnacht, which is the German version of May Eve, a pagan or witches celebration of Spring. Here is a video of the modern dance, which is generally performed in costume as a witch.

The dance with that song has kinda gone world wide. Lots of people do it, not just this troupe. That's why I was wondering if any of the animators in sl have done this. I hope someone does, though it probably wouldn't be done in time for Walpurgisnacht which is on April 30, 5 days from now. 

• Like 1