Ruth hair

Lydia Imtiaz

Question

Hi all

hoping somebody can help, i have a ruth hair inside my Lelutka head and hoping somebody knows how i can remove it ..  i changed to an older eyebrow base and then the ruth hair appeared inside, i changed the brow base back but now i cant remove the ruth hair if anyone could shed light on how to remove it please let me know.. many thanks.. Lydia :)

2 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, Lydia Imtiaz said:

Hi all

hoping somebody can help, i have a ruth hair inside my Lelutka head and hoping somebody knows how i can remove it ..  i changed to an older eyebrow base and then the ruth hair appeared inside, i changed the brow base back but now i cant remove the ruth hair if anyone could shed light on how to remove it please let me know.. many thanks.. Lydia :)

ruth hair = browshaper, it is one of the non removable items on a avatar.

You can hide the hair by applying a transparant texture on it, ánd set all sliders concerning the hair at 0. Do not touch the brow sliders if those are ok :) 

Way back at the beginning of SL, we all used system hair, what you're calling "ruth hair". The classic avatar has sliders to create a wide variety of hairstyles, built right into the Appearance menu. Sadly, all of them look awful.

This system hair also controls the eyebrows, so it's sometimes called an "eyebrow shaper". You'll also see names for it like "baldy" or "bald base".

If all of the Appearance hair controls (except eyebrows) are set to zero, you're going to look bald...which is actually what you want.