Where do I post regarding an issue with a creator?

Isskald

9 minutes ago, Isskald said:

Attempted to resolve the issue inworld, to no avail. Is there a dedicated space for topics like this?

Not on any LL-owned sites including these forums.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Nope. 

Address your concerns directly to the creator. 

We are not allowed to "name and shame" on these forums. The best you can do here is to obliquely refer to the creator or shop in the Pet Peeves thread or in one related to the subject. 

You could try customer support or filing an Abuse Report with Linden Lab, but usually disputes are viewed by LL as interpersonal disputes between users, which they will not get involved in.

LL makes no claim to endorse creators or their products. They do not promise that products created by users are usable or fairly priced. You are free to leave reviews on products you buy on the SL Marketplace. You could also create a Pick on your profile warning others of your experience with a creator or merchant. SL is for the most part a Buyer Beware environment.

• Like 2

I intend no "name and shame", or any harm to this creator whatsoever. Rather, I'm looking for some input/advice/experience about conflict-resolution of a completely unintended disagreement with a creator. I wouldn't care two hoots if it wasn't happening within a niche SL community.

The Buyer Beware part is good advice, though, thank you. I'd rather resolve the conflict though.

• Like 1