What should i do to sell my L$ via LindeX ?

Shining Kristan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello .. I've tried to sell my L$ via LindeX but i always get an error message saying that my limit is 0.00$ . I don't really know how to exceed my limit per day/week/month ? Should i buy some L$ first ? I don't want to buy any L$ as i can make them in-world ..Please , can you guide me and tell me what should i do exactly ? Thank you .

5 answers to this question

Yes, you probably need to buy some L$ first.  Invest $1, buy yourself L$250, and then turn around tomorrow and sell what you want to.  It's a two-step process.  First you have to convert L$ to $ through Lindex.  Then you make a credit transfer ($25 minimum) from your $ balance to your Paypal account.

• Like 1

YOu need to establish payment with LL.  You can buy linden, set up a group, or buy a classified...but need to have some payment recorded.  Then you go to the Linden exchange section on your dashboard then select manage then sell.  You will get a better exchange rate if you use the 2nd selling option vs the first where LL sets rate.

Dependingon the exchange rate you select your oder could be completed immediately or over days.  Once it has completed you will be messaged.  When you recieve the "your sell order has been filled" message go back to your dashboard, to the linden exchange, select manage, and then process credit.  This is where you send lindens to your pay pal account...funds can also be wired but the process is more cumbersome.  The credit processing can be short as 24 hours and long as a week.

• Like 2

Ohh ..i've purchased some L$ today ( like 800 L$ ) even if i don't need to buy any L$ but to sell them .. and i still have the limit for selling 0.00$ ..Why ? I got a message from LL telling me that i get a rank ..etc ..but i'm still limited and can't sell any lindens ..Please help me ..Seems that nobody wants to give me the right answer to my questions even submiting a ticket ..no answer

Tjhank you so much for your help guys !

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.