SL21B Applications Now Open For Exhibitors

I'm at a loss for safe words but I will say that I'm happy they have the adult category (even if I won't build for it), and that I'm a mix of pleased and amused by the choice of themes. IMO the choice theme is a clever mix of safe (vital given [redacted]) and interesting (meaning with plenty potential to make builds that fit without being totally incoherent mishmash like some past themes.

I approve -and hopefully I'll be approved!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I hope Forumites that plan on having exhibitions, will tell us so we know!

I plan on applying. I wiped out my flickr so I'll have to upload photos of my past SLB builds onto a new flickr account...that might mean I won't get approved. Still, I'm going to roll the dice.🎲🎲

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I hope Forumites that plan on having exhibitions, will tell us so we know!

I applied. One of my new stories is about elements, so it was an obvious one to turn into an exhibit. Also means the words are done, so I can focus more time on making the scene.

For those looking at the section about previous builds, what they want is some idea of whether you can build stuff. It's not about having an active Flickr account. I linked to a picture someone else took of a previous creative build. I've never had a Flickr account and that's not been held against me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Harper Held said:

I plan on applying. I wiped out my flickr so I'll have to upload photos of my past SLB builds onto a new flickr account...that might mean I won't get approved. Still, I'm going to roll the dice.🎲🎲

In lieu of Flickr, you could show them a YouTube:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Harper Held said:

Yay do ittttt!   Maybe describing your builds in detail could work, and revealing the number of years you've been building here?

I"m thinking of applying too...I can't decide between water or land though...

• Thanks 1