Sandbox to rezz homes?

I thought there was a post somewhere announcing that there is a special sandbox where you can rezz a Belli home, so you could then rezz objects inside like furniture etc. to plan or see how it works out before choosing a home theme (I know about the demo areas, I'm not referring to that). But I can't find anywhere like that - I've checked the sandbox at the Belli Hub but it doesn't have anywhere within that to do it (that I could see).

Am I mis-remembering a post, or is this possible somewhere?

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I thought there was a post somewhere announcing that there is a special sandbox where you can rezz a Belli home, so you could then rezz objects inside like furniture etc. to plan or see how it works out before choosing a home theme (I know about the demo areas, I'm not referring to that). But I can't find anywhere like that - I've checked the sandbox at the Belli Hub but it doesn't have anywhere within that to do it (that I could see).

Am I mis-remembering a post, or is this possible somewhere?

your post raises an interesting idea... maybe it would be helpful if the moles put a teleport to (or maybe a LM giver) to that sandbox at BelliHub. If you had trouble finding it, it is likely that other people will too.

• Like 5