Firestorm saying Blocked and idk what to do

Um yeah, So I tried to log into firestorm today and got in them logged me out as normal and yes i restarted my pc and clear my viewer out noramlly. When i get to log in it said I was blocked so i looked around an digged to find whats going on. However i went to the main firestorm page and said the same thing. was like did something happen. so i waited a while got into the site and only few pages at a time and then the block came back up. I notice it said cloudflare, i've looked into them and signed up thinking that would fix the issue nope. sigh, and I asked around for help and few got stumped and said might be from the matinace and wait until tomorrow. However I down loaded the main sl viewer and logged in once and logged out to make sure I could log in an whelp it's doing the same like fire storm and not letting me in. @-@ I'm at a lost cause I make things on sl and I can't even do work.

https://gyazo.com/684e23f9f965a1865e553eae72263b3a

https://gyazo.com/9f7c25bd5803abc6cb7bf011846471d7

If anyone know whats going on and why it keeps say blocked or anything please tell me so i know it's not just bad luck. 

Edited by HellfireRose

• HellfireRose changed the title to Firestorm saying Blocked and idk what to do

I had the older firestorm and updated to the new one when i could get into firestorm website for a sceond when the website was working on my end again until it blocked me after i downloaded the new one. I can get into the newer version however new issue is it keep loging me out every 5 minutes or so. a friend said try the old version and see it is works still and should be fine. idk but willing to try. 

12 minutes ago, Aishagain said:

Looks like Cloudflare web services is having issues following an update to their app. https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/

This issue is down to Cloudflare and not to either SL or Firestorm.

OMG.....sigh thank you, just f@ck knew something was up. everything my end is fine just cloudflare having the issues cause seem's like firestorm is linked to them and yeah might be the issue. cause i panniced all night where i didn't sleep cause i tried everything in the book and asked people for help. Thank you.

7 hours ago, Esme Klaar said:

Same problem here.

It's the 'welcome' screen of firestorm.  What shows the status and some venue's 

You can normally login, but the welcome screen is blocked by 'Cloudflare'  

I was using a older firestorm that was the last update not the new new one, yeah i can log in just keeps logging me out every 5 minutes or so. not sure cause i updated it to the new new version when firestorm site was working on my end for a bit but yeah this cloudflare wish it would dial it down cause some reason if that keep up then more issues accour the more some people will throw a hissy fit or panick like i did. 

• 3 weeks later...