No show in redelivery station ...

Dorientje Woller

The last months I have noticed something very concerning. Some of my recent purchases in world aren't showing up on the different forms of redelivery systems like Caspervend and likes. Is this a technical issue or are some sellers/creators pulling a trick on us? And, what can we do when we find us in such situations, even after you have contacted the creator/owner of the store informing them of this issue?

On 2/27/2024 at 5:10 AM, Dorientje Woller said:

The last months I have noticed something very concerning. Some of my recent purchases in world aren't showing up on the different forms of redelivery systems like Caspervend and likes. Is this a technical issue or are some sellers/creators pulling a trick on us? And, what can we do when we find us in such situations, even after you have contacted the creator/owner of the store informing them of this issue?

Not much I guess.
If a creator pulls the plug (removing their "server" boxes) the redeliver party is over for their products.
Same goes for the marketplace when the seller removes the item there.

The best way still is organizing ones inventory so redelivering is almost never needed. 
And if you need one and the merchant no longer is around, best chalk it up as bad luck IMHO.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 1