Ebody and V

LilithDesdemonia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I honestly don't know where this belongs to so I hope I am right here.

I'm thinking about changing to Ebody but there are some features I don't want to miss. I.e. the INM features as well as the fitting V for it. But I lack information about a proper v. Does anyone have or know v's that are working with INM for the Ebody shape?

41 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

The V Bento from Sessions works with INM and has a Reborn option.  Probably the #1 selling V at the moment.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kunst/120/202/34

Thank you so much for this! But I have a question about it also. Does the V hud have a "come" (sorry the right word is censore) option? I can not find it and would like to test it before bying on myself.

Edited by LilithDesdemonia

41 minutes ago, LilithDesdemonia said:

Thank you so much for this! But I have a question about it also. Does the V hud have a "come" (sorry the right word is censore) option? I can not find it and would like to test it before bying on myself.

Grabbed the demo and that option is on the Play Hud.

1 hour ago, LilithDesdemonia said:

I don't think it matters which V you use when it comes to the INM system..

Session has their own fluid system that's named, Lets just say ,close to the word JAZZ, that works with the V and the P huds.. But The INM usually just works with furniture and other objects in world and other users with that system..

You could wear any V you wanted really with the INM system..

The play hud has  fluids and things  to make the V more realistic, but it's not INM triggered or triggers INM that I know of..

ETA: Just to add:

There is the Session - V

Virtual ArtWorks VAW - V

And Sensations - V

Which I think all have reborn versions..

I would demo all of them and see which one you like the most..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Session has their own fluid system that's named, Lets just say ,close to the word JAZZ, that works with the V and the P huds.. But The INM usually just works with furniture and other objects in world and other users with that system..

It was released as a beta version with a long list of features that were to be added, but there have been no updates since I bought it in May 2021. Draw your own conclusions.

22 minutes ago, Jennifer Boyle said:

It was released as a beta version with a long list of features that were to be added, but there have been no updates since I bought it in May 2021. Draw your own conclusions.

I guess I had the Store name wrong.. The Jazz  with an "I" instead of an "A" one, is from ASA Studios and Not from Session..

I really don't know a whole lot about it really other than it works with the Session V and P huds..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.