Searching for Piggu Jonathan clothing/accessories/tats/facial hair

VivaItalia86

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 81 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Title is pretty much what I'm seeking. Before anyone forwards me to marketplace, I haven't found anything that suits my sought style.

Is anyone able to point me to any in world shops or creators that are willing to make some textures for me? Will happily compensate, of course. Thanks!

38 minutes ago, VivaItalia86 said:

And this will work with jonathan body?

I don't know, but you can try the demos, and I believe one of the forum members uses that combination.

As Rowen said, though, Piggu is not well supported for clothing. On the other hand, I don't think there is any male fatter body that is. A female avatar has a few choices for a heavier mesh body, but I think the best you can get for a well-supported male body is probably a slightly overweight "Dad-bod" with Belleza Jake.

4 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I've never seen that body worn with any other head nor have I seen any clothing being sold for it inworld.  It's an extremely niche body and quite old in terms of SL.

Yeah I'm starting to notice lol I've seen people do some customs with it, though. With catwa heads. But that's for the female not male version of the piggu avitar.

3 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I don't know, but you can try the demos, and I believe one of the forum members uses that combination.

As Rowen said, though, Piggu is not well supported for clothing. On the other hand, I don't think there is any male fatter body that is. A female avatar has a few choices for a heavier mesh body, but I think the best you can get for a well-supported male body is probably a slightly overweight "Dad-bod" with Belleza Jake.

I might actually look into that, though. Thank you for the mention of that.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 81 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.