Selling lindens error

Chalice Piers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 78 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I saw on the grid status page that this problem has been identified and a fix is being implemented, but how long does this take? It's been 3 days and I still can't get my lindens sold so that I can process my credits and have the money sent to my paypal account. Is LL out of money now?

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Chalice Piers said:

I saw on the grid status page that this problem has been identified and a fix is being implemented, but how long does this take? It's been 3 days and I still can't get my lindens sold so that I can process my credits and have the money sent to my paypal account. Is LL out of money now?

What error are you getting when you try to sell?  If it isn't an error, but the sell order isn't getting filled, you might need to cancel the transaction and try again.  And if you are trying to use Limit Sell, either change the exchange rate or revert to Market Sell.

As Rowan said -- Whether or not LL has any money doesn't really have anything to do with the LindeX (except that if they were truly broke, SL might not even be up and running).  You buy & sell L$ between other residents.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

According to the grid status page:

image.thumb.png.65f817e13204eed3a6f5011a04329324.png

And this is what the error looks like.

image.thumb.png.ca864b3df08c047343756a21df9460fd.png

I sell lindens and process credit every 2 to 3 weeks and have never encountered this problem. So I'm just wondering how long it will take to fix as it's being "implemented."

Edited by Chalice Piers

52 minutes ago, Chalice Piers said:

According to the grid status page:

image.thumb.png.65f817e13204eed3a6f5011a04329324.png

And this is what the error looks like.

image.thumb.png.ca864b3df08c047343756a21df9460fd.png

I sell lindens and process credit every 2 to 3 weeks and have never encountered this problem. So I'm just wondering how long it will take to fix as it's being "implemented."

Only LL knows

• Like 1

Welp day 4 for me that i cant sell lindens =/  and when i spoke to a Oatmeal Linden , he expressed that he did not know when we will be able to sell our Lindens

My sim payment will be due in 9 days and i take from my account to pay for my Region  -   this is very frustrating and i bet the bigger accounts to depend on money from this game are loosing their minds     to quote JJ Wentworth.. ITS OUR MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW   lol   

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Kavon Chrome said:

I had mine go through successfully after trying all day, so there is hope. That does not mean it is fixed for future sells, so I hope they get this back to normal soon.

Glad it worked for you...  I am crossing my fingers that it works for me soon.. i have 9 days left before my region fee's are due 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 78 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.