Marketplace changes? Fixes?

Chic Aeon

Yes, I do see recent stuff IF I search your store specifically.  Only 3 new ones show up before appliers appear if sorted by relevancy which I imagine is how they would appear if doing a general makeup search of all stores.  Best sellers might show appliers higher than BOM in a general makeup search.  

5 hours ago, Fergie Finesmith said:

Appliers? I guess marketplace is showing you my old stuff. I sell BOM makeup.
Now I'm worried! don't you see my recent stuff for real????? please tell me more!!

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Yes, I do see recent stuff IF I search your store specifically.  Only 3 new ones show up before appliers appear if sorted by relevancy which I imagine is how they would appear if doing a general makeup search of all stores.  Best sellers might show appliers higher than BOM in a general makeup search.  

When searching for "RazzaNova," the old items seem to show up earlier because they have that search term in the keywords (while the BOM products don't). That makes the old products more relevant with that term.

The same won't happen while searching for more generic terms. The results will probably be very different and (mostly) easily explainable.

• Like 1