Where to find a wide selection of music streams?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I redecorate my place every few weeks and I need different music each time and it is not so easy to find a proper music stream or a radio to match the land deco theme. I have found one website with streams that has a search and it even occasionally gives some good results but not all links still work, some are outdated, some just do not work in SL. 

Any good ideas how to find good music except copying music stream links from other parcels? 

10 hours ago, Saskia Rieko said:

I redecorate my place every few weeks and I need different music each time and it is not so easy to find a proper music stream or a radio to match the land deco theme. I have found one website with streams that has a search and it even occasionally gives some good results but not all links still work, some are outdated, some just do not work in SL. 

Any good ideas how to find good music except copying music stream links from other parcels? 

Shoutcast.  Choose the play botton to listen on the website. Then use the download button to get the url of the stream if you like it for your land.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Saskia Rieko said:

Use a radio.  This is one I got recently and you can add to it, also.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Dollarbie-Radio/13898855

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.