I upgraded to premium but can't get my linden home

MikeNelson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I upgraded to premium but the registration for linden home page does nothing but send me around in circles logging in over and over. Is there any to actually get the free Linden Home that was promised as part of upgrading to premium. When I try to register it sends me to the get your home now page where I click that tab and ---NOTHING

4 answers to this question

SInce you are now a Premium member, you might try calling Live Chat, which you can access thorugh your Dashboard at secondlife.com >> Help >> Support >> Contact.  It may just be a matter of the accounting system not having caught up with itself yet.

It sounds as if you are trying to enter from a web page. You will be able to do that later if you really want to, but that's not the normal way to enter SL. To enter Second Life, you need to download and install a viewer first. Then find the icon for the viewer on your desktop and click it to start, the same way that you do with any other program on your desktop. I think you ought to read the Quick Startup Guide before you go any farther >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Second-Life-Quickstart/ta-p/1087919

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.