Railroad signal bridge

Waylon Blackthorne

Hi,

I am looking for somebody to create a textured med/ high LOD mesh railway signal bridge/ gantry complete with lights. The lights themselves do not need to be scripted but preferably separate objects that can be linked.

Examples of what I am after can be provided, otherwise similar can be located in world at various points along the SLRR.

More than happy to pay a reasonable amount to have the custom item made.

I can't find a signal bridge there, but the Virtual Railway Consortium has a freebie collection at Tuliptree/121/172. That has many signal parts. There's also an SLRR parts box of mole-created parts in the Mole Mart at Leafminer/195/151.

Most of this stuff is from 2010 or so and has rather high land impact.

Don't know where to get the Bellessaria signal bridge.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2024 at 2:37 AM, Waylon Blackthorne said:

Hi,

I am looking for somebody to create a textured med/ high LOD mesh railway signal bridge/ gantry complete with lights. The lights themselves do not need to be scripted but preferably separate objects that can be linked.

Examples of what I am after can be provided, otherwise similar can be located in world at various points along the SLRR.

More than happy to pay a reasonable amount to have the custom item made.

Made one after seing your post, hope it will suit you!

It's 22 land impact, 12x4m and 10m tall, but can be edited of course. Physics with it, it also got the lights in 3 parts as you can see: the light bulb, light and pole support.

I've also avoided to put any normals & speculars for reducing the loading

Just the time to make the product listing and it's available :)

c07b9f89ea8b12b3d1e48bc0593fb715.png

Edited by Cuuka