IN SEARCH OF: Grandfathered 20k

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I was initially seeking a 30k grandfathered sim, but upon realizing that I can upgrade to a 30k prim sim at any time, I am now seeing a grandfathered 20k prim sim.  If anyone is looking to sell there's at a reasonable price please contact me. Thank you!

Spruce

2 hours ago, Sam Bellisserian said:

Oh that is interesting. Do you get the same grandfathered price for a 30k then if you upgrade?

My guess is that if you are even able to upgrade a GFed region, the extra $30/mth would apply.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Sam Bellisserian said:

Oh that is interesting. Do you get the same grandfathered price for a 30k then if you upgrade?

You still pay the extra 30usd per month to upgrade a 20k region to 30k prims so would be 209usd 30k prims rather than 239usd per month

• Like 1

I am uncertain if you upgrade if it stays at a grandfathered price or not tbh! But I’m hopeful I’ll not need to upgrade for a long while and can just stick with 20k for the time being. 

It has just been challenging to find a grandfathered region in general. Seems few and far between nowadays! But I’m willing to be patient for the right sim! :)

On 1/11/2024 at 1:25 PM, Spruce Evergreen said:

I am uncertain if you upgrade if it stays at a grandfathered price or not tbh! But I’m hopeful I’ll not need to upgrade for a long while and can just stick with 20k for the time being. 

It has just been challenging to find a grandfathered region in general. Seems few and far between nowadays! But I’m willing to be patient for the right sim! :)

You do still keep the GF rate whether you upgrade or downgrade the regions prims :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.