Foot Issue

alpcon1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi and a happy new year to everyone.

I have the free version of the ebody curvy body and cant sort an issue I have with the toes to the feet.  This then restricts what shoes I am able to wear e.g. nothing that is open toe.

I have included a link to a pic.   https://prnt.sc/0EN8DCxCCqqh    I am wearing stockings in the picture and the darker band is supposed to be the foot detail of the stockings and cover the toes.

I am guessing as the body is free there is no solution to this but thanks to anyone that can help. 

14 hours ago, alpcon1 said:

Hi and a happy new year to everyone.

I have the free version of the ebody curvy body and cant sort an issue I have with the toes to the feet.  This then restricts what shoes I am able to wear e.g. nothing that is open toe.

I have included a link to a pic.   https://prnt.sc/0EN8DCxCCqqh    I am wearing stockings in the picture and the darker band is supposed to be the foot detail of the stockings and cover the toes.

I am guessing as the body is free there is no solution to this but thanks to anyone that can help. 

So it is not a skin that gives you the dark color?

The answer over is what to do with miscoloring from a skin. That is not the same as wearing stockings or socks.

A BOM sock texture will texture your toes - around every toe separately - but not the nails. Maitreya has an add-on layer that shapes a cap over the toes, so the stockings look perfect. If that is what you want, look for a "group joiner" in the Ebody store, join the group and ask there, maybe Ebody has a solution... I use only Maitreya, so I do not know other bodies.

The free version of the ebody curvy doesn't have all the functionality of the regularly priced Ebody curvy.  Although cheaper than Maitreya or Reborn, even with the full version, you're going to run into not being able to find clothing that fits.  

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.