Anyone Know where I Can Find Good Adult Beds, Specifically with Nice Cuckold Animations?

GoswamiTulsidas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello to you and yay... Happy New Year to you all in the wonderful Second Life world :))

This is my first time of posting so I hope I am ok to ask about adult things here in a polite way.

Does anyone know of any good Furniture Stores to buy a nice bed with kinky yet loving cuckold animations? I am looking at the moment for a really nice bed for our home that suits our avenue of love and kink, it would be nice to find a bed whee I am holding/kissing/gazing into my loves eyes so wonder has anyone made beds with nice poses like this?

Any suggestions, links directing me would be most appreciated, thank you.

Here's to a wonderful happy and healthy 2024, thank you for reading and suggestions given, Tóng Tï

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

They have a new cuckold bed

How's that work, the bed has 3 "animation slots" and for some of the animation choices, the third "watches" from different positions? 

I would also consider having a chair near the bed for that, with whatever animations you choose in the chair..

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

How's that work, the bed has 3 "animation slots" and for some of the animation choices, the third "watches" from different positions? 

I would also consider having a chair near the bed for that, with whatever animations you choose in the chair..

I think from the pictures it rezzed an ottoman or something at the base of the bed but had "scenes" where the cuck joined itrto prepare and introduce his wife 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I think from the pictures it rezzed an ottoman or something at the base of the bed but had "scenes" where the cuck joined itrto prepare and introduce his wife 

I imagined another possibility, where the cuckolded husband peeks through the window like Gladys Kravitz.

gladys.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

No judgement, but the cuckold should be forced to wear a "cage" attachment while watching. (Peeve: I keep seeing ads for them on TikTok)

Really?  I thought TikTok was just kids and grandma's dancing🤦‍♀️ and as for a cage I dunno.  Its not a kink I am that familiar with

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Really?  I thought TikTok was just kids and grandma's dancing🤦‍♀️ and as for a cage I dunno.  Its not a kink I am that familiar with

Sorry, I didn't mean "should" literally but, sometimes the old TMI bugaboo gets ahold of me.

• Haha 2

Wow, thank you all so much Cindy, Love and Rowan apologies I wasn't expecting quite the response I got here in lazily coming back ~ Naughty cuckold, seems I was falling asleep and not paying enough attention!

I am grateful to you all for your input, this is one of the reasons I love sl so much, so really nice to feel the community spirit of support :)) And Love, you're about there so you're well informed, a lot of cuckolds do wear cages, sometimes 'forced' and sometimes in a display of loving devotion, and imagine possibly through some other motivations or directions. 

I would also imagine like many kinks and love bonds, whether purely physical or entwined with love and feelings, there are numerous dynamics that appeal and become into play. It's really about the individuals involved, and how they wish to enact the kink they enjoy into their lives through fantasy or into lifestyles.

Anyway, after one of two main beds my love and I use deciding it didn't want to give me menus anymore and thinking right, an opportunity to have bed number two dedicated to our kink, I wrote this hoping to catch some January sales or offers! I've traversed a few stores since and looked right back through the hundreds of fav's I've made, ohh my, that's a job needing sorting! I know Debauchery, but hadn't heard of Shaka Brah before, so thank you both for those tips.

Your comments on Gladys Kravitz have had me smile yes, as I said there's many angles and being cuckold does hold strong voyeuristic tendencies for sure! Funnily just reading that has me thinking, as I have enjoyed doing a lot of candid photography through the years and found the 'real' situations and expressions fascinating, that may bear strongly on how I presently find myself.

Right, now, I'll thank you all once again, and later when drop in world shall revisit Debauchery, and take a trip out to Shaka Brah wonderful to get to hear of a new place :) 

Kind thanks, Tóng Tï (GoswamiTulsidas Resident)   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.