New Year's Eve Plans in Second Life

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Well it makes sense that New Year rituals don't do anything for you...because you've decided they won't.
<therapy talk>

Yeah, nothing better than someone that thinks they know how to "fix" someone that doesn't think New Year's is anything special, and further assumes that what works for them will work for everyone else.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:
2 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Well it makes sense that New Year rituals don't do anything for you...because you've decided they won't.
<therapy talk>

Yeah, nothing better than someone that thinks they know how to "fix" someone that doesn't think New Year's is anything special, and further assumes that what works for them will work for everyone else.

The statement was very clear and points to individual sovereignty -- one chooses how they interpret an experience for themselves. If one chooses to believe a ritual works then it will create the desired change, and if one chooses not to believe a ritual works then it will not change anything.

37 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:
22 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Nobody has to be alone on New Year's Eve

My preference is to be alone.

lol actually that's kinda what I chose.

I was at this party in SL and it was giving me a headache, and I hated the music (hope they don't read the forum lol) so I left before getting totally burned out.

So I texted with my daughter way over in CA as the new year dawned, exploding fireworks and all on the phone every time you texted Happy New Year.

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.