Charities in Second Life

Irish Breen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I cannot find a list of charities that are sanctioned in Second Life. I am particularly interested in Charities for: Diabetes Research, Kidney Foundation and Toys for Tots. I have been looking EVERYWHERE, and searchign everything, in Second Life and on the web in regard to these charities in Second Life.  I have found NOTHING up to date. Especially Toys for Tots. Is there a list of accepted and legit charities in Second Life with people to contact?  Where do I find this?  Thank you for your help! 

Irish Breen 

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

As far as I know, unless it's a specific Linden Lab event, all other charities go through that charities website to find out how to set it up for Second Life.  There is a place in SL where all non profits and charities IN Second Life are listed.  In the Destination Guide under Education.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Irish Breen said:

I cannot find a list of charities that are sanctioned in Second Life. I am particularly interested in Charities for: Diabetes Research, Kidney Foundation and Toys for Tots. I have been looking EVERYWHERE, and searchign everything, in Second Life and on the web in regard to these charities in Second Life.  I have found NOTHING up to date. Especially Toys for Tots. Is there a list of accepted and legit charities in Second Life with people to contact?  Where do I find this?  Thank you for your help! 

Irish Breen 

Quoted because of grey text on grey (dark theme) was hard to read.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.