Marketplace Related Items

NanR

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello

Please is there a way to delete items in the list for the Related Items section when uploading?

When something is sold the Related Item remain on that list making it very frustrating.

Please is there a way to delete sold items off that list?

Thank you

Edited by NanR

6 answers to this question

• Moderators

Greetings!

The Related Items list of possibles may be based on all of the items you have listed on the Marketplace and unfortunately, may not be something that can be cleared by merchants, similar to how it is not possible to clear the Gift Receiver list since that list is linked to a buyers Purchase History. 

I would encourage someone who is able to attend the Web User group to ask the team about it and if it cannot be cleared by the Merchants, maybe ask if there is a way for the team to clear the list, or ask for old delete, archived items to be automatically cleared so they no longer show on the list of options. 

• Thanks 3

There is no delete button on that list.  

I'm talking about the list when I am actually uploading RELATED ITEMS in the upload screen not the list you see in the gyazo.

Please see the attached gyazo.  Items on this list should automatically deleted if it is sold or deleted from the store.

Second Life Marketplace and 6 more pages - Personal - Microsoft Edge (gyazo.com)

Edited by NanR
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.