Teen Avi's only please and thanks!

1xXM1M1Xx1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi! my name is khaleisi and i am 16 years old (over 18 RL). I'd like to make friends around my age or find spots to hang out with people my age. I am a gamer, mainly FPS,i love shooting zombies inworld, I am abit of a pyromaniac (I have a plethora of explosives including c4s), and I have a major duck obsession! I got to school in CedarCreek(it's amazing 10/10 recommend). I am shy but I swear I'm the funniest person you'll ever meet.

That was nerve gas! I just had the particle emitter aimed the wrong way!

Seriously though, if you like shooty stuff and explodey things, HMU inworld sometime. I'll give you one of everything.

Empowering the youth of the virtual world to make their own choices is a big deal to me. And I have firecrackers.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I hope you are finding many friends your own age already.

I am 60 years old in real life and almost 16 years old in Second Life (real time), but my avatar is around 27 years old forever.

I also like fire and have laser eyes that set people and things on fire, which has sometimes got me banned from regions. I have a gun that fires crying babies all over the place, and anything is a weapon if you turn it physical and drop it from a height.

A lot of people like ducks. 

Here are some photos. I hope you enjoy. 

temp laugh 1 - crying babies.jpg

temp 2 - a fan of ducks and star trek.jpg

temp 3 - me and a rubber duckey.jpg

Edited by Marigold Devin

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.