HELP! Two Marketplace products forcely flagged as moderate

Luna Barak

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It is months now that I am fighting my lone battle against MP bot that keep flagging my two buildings as moderate beyond any reason.

From one I have at first even took off any word even in description and tags trying to understand what was the issue, but apart from the word "warehouse" (wow I am not english mother tongue but I really did not think was a bad word!) nothing else is left.

The other one building has not even the word warehouse in it but the words "medieval market" I totally miss the perversion in these two words.

Can anyone please give me an help?! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Second Life Marketplace - F&M * Medieval Pavilion - Gazebo Market
(tags: pavilion, medieval shelter, gazebo, lodging, shade, arbor, pavilion)

Second Life Marketplace - F&M * Medieval Town Building for storing products
(tags: medieval building, medieval market)

Warehouse copia.jpg

Edited by Luna Barak

Well when I go from the front page of the Marketplace using the GENERAL tag it is on the first page of listings if I type in  "Medieval Pavilion"  for the search.  It is in the third row when RELEVANCE is the way it shows the results.

I can also see it by typing in the full name even when I don't have adult checked. ADULT keeps putting itself IN for my choices even though I don't want that so that is another issue but your product IS showing up. That has been going on forever so that is another Marketplace issue. There ARE many but your product seems to be listed. 

image.thumb.png.8daab7b8646158a4abaa420c9a4cd4b3.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had this problem and found out it was because the spanish listing had a different item description, that was an adult item, I was selling.  check the other languages and see if one of them is causing your rating to change.  Good Luck

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.