kinda confused on how asymetric legacy tattoos work.

Devilgrey

so i made a tattoo using standard sluv maps to create a bom tattoo. i made it fit anatomy and legacy m. getting a bom asymmetric tattoo for anatomy is straight forward, just need to the wear the included asymmetric arm layer. but im confused how to do this on legacy? especially if i plan to sell the tattoo. since normally i'd just sell the tattoo layer.

i previously made a omega and Maitreya applier in addition to bom version for a old asymmetric tattoo i did, but i dont think legacy works with omega.

i watched the video, thanks @Resi Pfeffer.

not sure if anyone knows this as the video description says op didnt know if there was a option to export tattoos from the legacy applier. so i'm wondering if customers would have to put it into the applier themselves if the images as given to them? i tried looking at the hud myself and couldn't figure a export option either.

• 7 months later...
On 5/16/2024 at 12:11 PM, its777 said:

Hey Devilgrey, did u actually realize how to export the non mirroed tattoo from legacy material editor to a tattoo layer?

no unfortunately. what i ended up doing was just upload only the arm tattoo as a texture in sl then putting that into the legacy advance material editor hud. either video linked in this thread shows how to do that. to me it seems that method is the only way. idk if using asymmetric bom layers is an option at all when it comes to legacy. i never contacted the creator of legacy to be sure tho.

on a tattoo i sell i just made an arm-less full body tattoo as a bom tattoo layer then ppl can use the legacy arm tattoo textures in the advanced material editor.

image.png.0b1945a2f5a9d3bdc5b9c1249f0ee6b9.png