Sign in to follow this  
Mac Lach

Why is my transaction history forcing tomorrows date?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I open my transaction history, in order to see any activity I have to change the date range to go back 30 days.

I think it has been said that the date is tomorrows date because in some parts of the real world it is tomorrow for them.

4 answers to this question

When I open my transaction history, in order to see any activity I have to change the date range to go back 30 days.

I think it has been said that the date is tomorrows date because in some parts of the real world it is tomorrow for them.

You should have a drop down box next to the date that allows you to change the date.  If that is not there then I would suggest trying a different browser and see if that helps.

--Cinn

the lab people have changed something without telling us again.

first time i pulled up my transactions history after this change i actually gasped for air for a second. but it's all still there. if it's after midnight for me but not in sl (i am 9 hrs ahead) i have to pull up yesterday's date.

if someone has seen this change announced somewhere i'd be very happy to get a link or something.

add info/comments to your post by using options > edit.

Agreed that things have changed re the time that the date moves into the next day. For ME this JUST happened this evening (June 24) so they must be cycling though accounts. It is disturbing. Hopefully they will change it back since we pretty much agreed to Pacific Standard time as SL time :D.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.