KelseyPJ'S DoggyBound BDSM Furniture

shawn788

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Have you right-clicked on the object in-world and then searched the creator's name and looked at their profile? Often creators will provide a link to their Marketplace store or in-world store. Have you figured out who owns the sim the one you obviously saw is on and then asked the sim owner where they bought it? Have you made sure your search is set to include Adult-rated items?

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Have you right-clicked on the object in-world and then searched the creator's name and looked at their profile? Often creators will provide a link to their Marketplace store or in-world store. Have you figured out who owns the sim the one you obviously saw is on and then asked the sim owner where they bought it? Have you made sure your search is set to include Adult-rated items?

Ive done all of that, nothing

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, shawn788 said:

Ive done all of that, nothing

The person (KelseyPJ), doesn't have a MP store or anything in their profile about a store.  My guess is that it's something made by someone else, it's modifiable and they changed the name of it.

Choose edit linked parts on the item and check each part for creator.  They may have put an engine inside another piece of furniture.  I've done that and renamed the piece so I could tell the difference between it and the original.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.