Scottish gal looking for some new friends!

callmecupsxx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for some new friends to hang out with! Been on sl for a while but seems to be getting harder and harder to make friends here..

I like all the normal things - shopping, exploring, decorating and standing around places for hours afk haha! 

I'm Scottish and dark humoured so if your a snowflake maybe not a great friend match!

Hopefully catch you soon!😄

• Like 3

Try The Midnight Cove Club (TMCC) over on Jasmine Cloud, ShenaniganS Music Cafe on Ocean of Orchids or Skyfire over on Sabnock.  They're all small venues compared to Muddy's or Big Daddy's but that works for them in having folks to talk to...

They'll all have sets at different UK times so you'll take a wee while to find a "rythmn" to your visits that suits you :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2023 at 10:56 AM, callmecupsxx said:

Looking for some new friends to hang out with! Been on sl for a while but seems to be getting harder and harder to make friends here..

I like all the normal things - shopping, exploring, decorating and standing around places for hours afk haha! 

I'm Scottish and dark humored so if your a snowflake    sensitive,  maybe not a great friend match no offense.

I fixed it for you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/15/2023 at 9:56 AM, callmecupsxx said:

I'm Scottish and dark humoured so if your a snowflake maybe not a great friend match!

HI!! We would love to have you come and hang out at Muddy's Music Cafe.  We run 24/7 so there are always people to talk to around the clock from all over the world.  Hope you drop by and give us a try we would love to meet you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.