Question pertaining premium plus land usage

Adrian Tolwen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Okay so I am aware as a premium plus member, we are entitled to 2,048 sqm of land free of fees each month and anything going above that would set the fee to the next tier I believe. At the moment, I have a Linden Home in Bellisseria (1,024 sqm) and a plot of land on the mainland (1,024 sqm) that I use for working on creating clothes which combined, uses up the 2,048 sqm which keeps my monthly premium fee $29.99. 

Suppose.. I purchase another 1,024 sqm of land..which sets me at 3,072 sqm total, subtracted by the 2,048 sqm that I am entitled too equaling....does this mean I will now be charged a monthly fee of $7? Also, does that $7 add to the $29.99 on the next billing date or would such actions acquire 2 separate monthly bills? I am a little confused, thanks in advanced for the kind soul that will take time out of their busy day to help me with this puzzle..

3 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, Adrian Tolwen said:

Okay so I am aware as a premium plus member, we are entitled to 2,048 sqm of land free of fees each month and anything going above that would set the fee to the next tier I believe. At the moment, I have a Linden Home in Bellisseria (1,024 sqm) and a plot of land on the mainland (1,024 sqm) that I use for working on creating clothes which combined, uses up the 2,048 sqm which keeps my monthly premium fee $29.99. 

Suppose.. I purchase another 1,024 sqm of land..which sets me at 3,072 sqm total, subtracted by the 2,048 sqm that I am entitled too equaling....does this mean I will now be charged a monthly fee of $7? Also, does that $7 add to the $29.99 on the next billing date or would such actions acquire 2 separate monthly bills? I am a little confused, thanks in advanced for the kind soul that will take time out of their busy day to help me with this puzzle..

Yes, a purchase of another 1024 sqm means you'll pay monthly tier of $7.00 US.  I don't know if the monthly bill is combined, since my premium is paid yearly.  I suggest calling Billing for the definitive answer: 

Billing support phone numbers
    Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
    Long-Distance: 703.286.6277  
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 5pm EST(6am to 2pm PST), Monday through Friday.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.