Spanker...help, maybe?

Casidy Silvercloud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, I know what spankers are, I have a few, lol. I'm looking for a specific one. I'm not only looking for myself, it's also for someone too chicken poop to ask herself, lmao. We've seen it a few times lately but didn't get the chance to ask. I just saw it again and tried to "what's she wearing" hud someone but they left before I could get the button pushed, lol.

It chats in local, but doesn't have an object name it starts with (like the pretty little liars ones always have the object name in chat, and so do some other spankers, make sense?). It doesn't say the typical "so and so spanked so and so's butt", it says all kinds of random things in local and some of them are hilarious. It doesn't make any sounds, that I know of, but sometimes I have sounds off. I don't think it has animations or any of those redness things built into it either, but I've never really looked closed enough at anyone to know. It may or may not have an access list. I can script clickies, but nothing quite like this. 

We're looking on mp but I'm 6 pages in so far and haven't found it. It might not be on mp. Someone here has to know what one I'm talking about lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2023 at 3:35 AM, Casidy Silvercloud said:

Yes, I know what spankers are, I have a few, lol. I'm looking for a specific one. I'm not only looking for myself, it's also for someone too chicken poop to ask herself, lmao. We've seen it a few times lately but didn't get the chance to ask. I just saw it again and tried to "what's she wearing" hud someone but they left before I could get the button pushed, lol.

It chats in local, but doesn't have an object name it starts with (like the pretty little liars ones always have the object name in chat, and so do some other spankers, make sense?). It doesn't say the typical "so and so spanked so and so's butt", it says all kinds of random things in local and some of them are hilarious. It doesn't make any sounds, that I know of, but sometimes I have sounds off. I don't think it has animations or any of those redness things built into it either, but I've never really looked closed enough at anyone to know. It may or may not have an access list. I can script clickies, but nothing quite like this. 

We're looking on mp but I'm 6 pages in so far and haven't found it. It might not be on mp. Someone here has to know what one I'm talking about lol. 

Pretty Liars have it in their settings to hide their brand name. Pretty Liars also lets you customize their local chats. You can read their features here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Pretty-Liars-Interactive-Ass-Spanker-Rubber-Curvy-ebody/20068899

On 8/17/2023 at 8:34 AM, karenx0 said:

Pretty Liars have it in their settings to hide their brand name. Pretty Liars also lets you customize their local chats. You can read their features here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Pretty-Liars-Interactive-Ass-Spanker-Rubber-Curvy-ebody/20068899

I did not know that! I have always found that so annoying, thanks for pointing out it can be turned off.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

I did not know that! I have always found that so annoying, thanks for pointing out it can be turned off.

I use pretty liars as well, and I have the brand name turned off as well. There's another feature which let me make it private, so only my partner and I can see the local chat.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.