I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN BEFORE HAS ANYONE ELSE & IF SO CAN i FiX IT?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a brand new creator only since March of this year, but I have never had an issue pricing something for sale once I create it. It's normally right-click and go to pay. But this time there is no pay option there at all, however, if I rt click then hit more all of a sudden there is a buy option there. I logged in and back out thinking maybe it was something funky going on with no luck so I figured I would reach out and see if this has happened to anyone else and if so what I can do to correct it because people have contacted me saying there is no pay option.

It all shows as Copy/Mod no transfer and I am listed as the creator, owner, and last wonder. What is the world going on here? I included a Gif below to show what I mean in case I am explaining well. Thanks for any help you can provide me. I am still so new to all of this.  🙄

Gif video   https://gyazo.com/a8908bcaf8d2a13694a10c3a51bcf323

Picture of what the setting are.  https://gyazo.com/1dc78a41dfeab54f8d514d66384dec9e

• Haha 1

maybe the click to sit default option messes with it, try changing it to buy leave editing window and then back to sit...

Buy and pay are different options. "buy" buys the item itself or a copy depending on setup, "pay" requires a script to do something upon payment.

• Like 1

This has happened to me a lot recently, perhaps for several weeks.  I just press Refresh and the 'Buy' button appears.

Oh dear, I saw what I wanted to see without reading fully, sorry. I was referring to marketplace when buying something. The Alprazolam hasn't worn off yet.

Edited by CandyCole
brain dead.

hey Mariah box it up and sell the box with the 'demo' left out for folk to see and try. Vendor scripts are plentiful and free i like the one that refunds overpays and underpays if you want to try it i'll pass it on full perm

Edited by rasterscan
  • Thanks 1

Sent. Study line 1 and line 31 of the script and make relevant changes to the price and description - IM inworld if any probs

PS its a open source script available on the www by search not a stolen content so dont worry.

Edited by rasterscan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.