Deploys for the week of 06.12.23 (non-Linden advisory)

Aishagain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just so that anyone waiting for their region to restart knows, today Main "SecondLife" server rolled to 2023-05-25.580357 today.  My region was late back up and was down for an hour so don't sweat it if you have been made temporarily homeless!

Edited by Aishagain
  • Thanks 1

[12:03] Rider Linden: So, this morning we rolled the Thumbnails simulator out to the entire grid.  This unblocks the viewer end of things and viewers with that functionality can now start connecting to the main grid.

[12:05] Rider Linden: I'll come back to this mornings roll... but skipping to tomorrow for a moment.  The next maint is going out.  That has the bot detection and the second part of the LSD rezzing fix, among other things.

[12:06] Rider Linden: Now for some exciting news!  The new GLTF simulator rolled this morning to the preflight channels.

[12:07] Rider Linden: Those channels are request only.  But we should have a full fledged snack channel going soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Aishagain said:

Seems that the RC channels (not sure if one or all of them) are getting 2023-06-09.580543. Looking at the software's release date it must've been QA'd by the night shift!

Looks like LL are following their new deployment pattern of limited RC rollout first week, subsequent week all RCs, and then finally onto SLS Main.

I have a couple of RC parcels, and only the BlueSteel one has 580543.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.