600+ prim allowance for a Premium Plus member home?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

24 minutes ago, Starri Skydancer said:

I thought this was feature was coming in June but when I looked for the info on my dashboard I could not find any information at all. 

Was I mistaken? Did something change with the plan to have  600 + prim allowance for premium plus user Linden homes?

It's a land allowance of 2048 which is 703 prims.  As they haven't released any 2048 Linden homes yet, you can use your land allowance in a few different ways.

Get a Linden home, either 512 or 1024 and use the remaining land allowance on a mainland parcel.  Skip the Linden home and purchase a 2048 mainland parcel.  Or wait and see if they release the 2048 Linden homes 'soon'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

It's a land allowance of 2048 which is 703 prims.  As they haven't released any 2048 Linden homes yet, you can use your land allowance in a few different ways.

Get a Linden home, either 512 or 1024 and use the remaining land allowance on a mainland parcel.  Skip the Linden home and purchase a 2048 mainland parcel.  Or wait and see if they release the 2048 Linden homes 'soon'.

Can you "donate" excess LI / Prim Allowance to a group, benefitting the group etc.?

30 minutes ago, Starri Skydancer said:

Okay, Rowan, I'll wait for the 2048 homes. I hope they will be a part of Bellisseria. I enjoy living there.  

Thank you for the information.  :)

All.new Linden homes are considered Bellisseria.

40 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Can you "donate" excess LI / Prim Allowance to a group, benefitting the group etc.?

In a round about way, sort-of.  You cannot actually donate LI.  However, you can donate tier to a group and the group can own multiple parcels.  If those parcels are in the same region then they can all share the total LI, split amongst the parcels as you wish.  

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.