Unable to save outfit

SaraRandall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've been trying for hours to save an outfit under 'Appearance', but it fails to create the outfit and shows the words 'No Outfit' on the Appearance box. I've never had an issue like this.

So far I've tried relogging, clearing caches, rebooting, and restarting my router. No luck.

7 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, SaraRandall said:

I've been trying for hours to save an outfit under 'Appearance', but it fails to create the outfit and shows the words 'No Outfit' on the Appearance box. I've never had an issue like this.

So far I've tried relogging, clearing caches, rebooting, and restarting my router. No luck.

Clear your cache and relog.  Should reboot your modem as well.  

Usually, when it says No Outfit in Appearance, you'll find empty folders in your inventory.  Somehow, your inventory has failed to load completely.   I've always found clearing Inventory cache and rebooting my modem (I've had to reboot twice in some cases with my old modem) clears up the problem.  

This has been my experience with not being able to save an outfit.  YMMV

There was an issue on this yesterday, apparently a bug that came along with a new server release.

They may have fixed it by now. If you're still having the problem, turn on the notification that informs you when you arrive in a region running a different software version. Then teleport around until you get that message, and try saving your outfit again.

Glad to see this. At least I know it's not just me.  Intermittent failure of outfit saving. I had it a few hours ago also, and yesterday. I even created an outfit manually within the inventory itself under Outfits because Sod's law it's going to happen with a brand new outfit creation and you don't want to lose it.

Neither re-logging nor clearing cache did anything.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.