-Looking To Sign Models, Dancers, and Singers- Sassy Dolls Inc. Burlesque and Modeling Agency

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SASSY-DOLLS-INC-LOGO-WITH-BACK.png

Apply to be a part of Sassy Dolls Inc., the Burlesque and Modeling agency that brings classy and sassy performances/shows to SL. We are looking to sign brand new models, dancers, and singers.

Who are we?

Sassy Dolls Inc. is a top tier Burlesque and Modeling agency that brings classy and sassy performances, shows, and events to Second Life. Not only are the Sassy Dolls breathtakingly beautiful, but they are also multi-talented as well. The Dolls are high quality models and performers who put their all into everything they do. 

Sassy Dolls participate in: 

- Burlesque Performances That Give Classic Burlesque A Fresh Modern Twist

- Fashion Shows That Feature The Work of Marketplace Creators And Inworld Designers

- Commercial Print Work

- Beach Club Nights

- Advertising 

- Photoshoots

- Promotional Parties

- Club/Event Appearances

- Hosting

- Film Work 

- And Much More!

Contact CassieMadoxx or Allie Ήєανєռlу (fullofvibes) for additional information.

XOXO

Edited by CassieMadoxx

• CassieMadoxx changed the title to -Looking To Sign Models, Dancers, and Singers- Sassy Dolls Inc. Burlesque and Modeling Agency

I will certainly accept you guys' invitation and likewise - come by for a coffee any time!

And no, I have nothing to do with those pesky ol' pirates, rarr rarrr! I just have my little Italian mansion in the sky - and, if I can ever finish it, a private beach downstairs. I'm that very visible plot with the name "Blackwood Estate" on the map! 😄

image.thumb.png.1d033b9847a81e77ecb4c4cf6e8ac505.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.