A friend had her account been placed on hold.she doesnot know why .her avatar Celia Hartle.

Nena Lacombe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a  friend .Her account has been placed on hold.She didnot receive any  e mail or explanation to solve the problem.

Please i want to help her .The username is Celia Hartle. She is trying to enter in sl with the avatar and cant log in.

thanks

2 answers to this question

You can't do anything for her yourself.  For privacy reasons, LL will not communicate with anyone about an account except the account owner. If she didn't receive a notice of suspension or banning, then the account may have been only temporary disabled while they investigate some irregularity.  In any case, the only people who can take your friend's account off hold again are at Linden Lab. Read http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Why_is_my_account_on_hold%3F for more details and to find out what she can do next.

If your friend gets a message saying her account is on hold when she tries to login to the website then she should have been sent an email. Administrative Hold can take a month or more to resolve while LL checks whatever they are checking & it they usually don`t communicate with the account holder at all, apart from the initial email.

Get your friend to go to https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ and submit a ticket (without logging in) using either the one called "SL Web Login Issues" or "Reactivate an old account". The 2nd one is the correct ticket to appeal a ban but as she has had no email I would suggest doing the first one and asking for confirmation that the account is on hold because she has not received any email.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.