When Did This Start - MP Distribution Total AND MP Commission?

EliseAnne85

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When did this start?  Distribution charge plus charge for Marketplace Commission?

For a 65 Linden item, LL took 23 lindens out of that 65 lindens.  

That's a lot!  

Normally LL would have taken 10% of the item sale, which would have been 7 lindens only.  What the heck is a distribution total and there is no blog?

Screenshot (1841).png

Edited by EliseAnne85
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Oh, never mind, never mind, NEVER MIND!

I forgot I give 20% of this particular item to a friend in need.  I give her the 20% just because she needs it.  AND, I HAD FORGOTTEN!

I'm so sorry.

False alarm, no problem, there is no raising of FEES to a distribution added fee.  I had simply and totally forgot a portion of this item goes to a friend other than me when it sells.  

I apologize for forgetting.   There is no problem here.  It was my mistake.   Marketplace commission is STILL 10%.  

Edited by EliseAnne85
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

Hope you don't give the Lindens ideas for new fees!

Oh my God, I thought it was real and I was ready to quit!   

If it happens, I would quit.  lol

So, let's hope not 'cause a lot of people would quit.  

p.s.  Adding what happened.

My lindens jumped up a strange amount and I knew I did NOT have anything that price (cos I forgot about the two items I have where a portion goes to a friend).  So, I went to check my email to see what on earth sold to make my lindens jump to a price where I don't have anything that price, and then I saw that with the distribution fees which I never saw before because I rarely check my invoices.  

The other thing, I think, is this inflation everywhere has made me partially crazy.  lol  I hope inflation and fees settle down real soon.  Real soon.  

Edited by EliseAnne85
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Did not know this was a thing, where MP sales revenues could be distributed automatically to others by percentage, etc.

Yes you can.  You can set a percentage per item and there is a place to write in the user name of the person that percentage goes to.  

Edited by EliseAnne85

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.