Maintenance on my account? Can't login through viewer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone know what this is?

Login Failed. Your account is undergoing minor maintenance. You account is not accessible until 2023-04-08T02:17:13+00:00 Pacific time. If you feel this is an error, please contact support@secondlife.com.

Can anyone tell me what this means? I was not notified that anything was to be done to my account. 

16 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

did you try logging in again after a short wait? I have seen that before when I crashed and tried to log back in too quickly.

Yes, I tried several times. I also sent in a ticket and a Jira report. UGH. I have a feeling it has something to do with a ticket I sent in about missing inventory during the Marketplace update. I was contacted in world by a Linden and helped so didn't bother checking the status of the ticket. BUT it looks like someone else tried to help me too and sent it to the back end people? So I am perplexed. 

Well, it is the long weekend and I think I am out of luck...I run a business in SL and can' access it so that is a problem My alts can log in fine. I sent in a ticket, a jira and even an email in hopes that maybe there is someone working this weekend who can explain what is going on. The completion time of the "minor maintenance" keeps changing....sigh.

21 minutes ago, TessaPaige Jupiter said:

Well, it is the long weekend and I think I am out of luck...I run a business in SL and can' access it so that is a problem My alts can log in fine. I sent in a ticket, a jira and even an email in hopes that maybe there is someone working this weekend who can explain what is going on. The completion time of the "minor maintenance" keeps changing....sigh.

Support are open today, I've been on live chat with them already for stuff.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.