Legacy nails and body piercings??

GenGenValentine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi friends!

I recently made the switch from Maitreya to Legacy body. While I think the Legacy body is much more beautiful I found that almost all of my nails don't work with Legacy.  As well as my favorite body piercing creator. What are some of your favorite body piercing and nail stores for Legacy??? 

13 minutes ago, GenGenValentine said:

Hi friends!

I recently made the switch from Maitreya to Legacy body. While I think the Legacy body is much more beautiful I found that almost all of my nails don't work with Legacy.  As well as my favorite body piercing creator. What are some of your favorite body piercing and nail stores for Legacy??? 

The first thing you should do is check and see if the stores where you got your Maitreya nails and piercings have updates that include Legacy.

• Like 1

If you mean nail polish, Legacy has not had a creator pack until recently. Cazimi is a store I saw has started to add Legazy nailpolish. But Cazimi also sell nailpolish by brand, so it is not all mesh bodies nailpolish in one pack.

For add-on nails, where you hide the default nails and add new ones, it has been a lot of Legacy nails for a long time.

What @Rowan Amoresaid is a good idea anyway. You never know if creators added a Legacy size, or Legacy nailpolish to their packs.

14 hours ago, GenGenValentine said:

Hi friends!

When I wear my Legacy body, I use my Omega appliers from brands like Cazimi and Alaskametro on these add-on mesh nails with Omega relay.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/219967/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=legacy

I think there might be more shapes and sizes in the store, but no demo. I made a good guess and wear the short/medium coffin shape. 

Alaskametro<3 has basically every kind of nail polish you could want. And, of course, more in the store. And they give a lot of freebies and demos.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/1011?search[category_id]=511&search[layout]=gallery&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[per_page]=96&search[sort]=released_at_desc&search[store_id]=1011

Edited by Blaise Glendevon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.