WHERE ARE THE [SP]PEACH CONTENT???!

AleHuntter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i acquired the peach body,but there is almost nothing on merketplace in terms of clothing,but when i explores i see alot of people using clothing that aren't on MP and even less on inworld stores....whats happening? its a conspirancy? Inner circle that only friends of the creators recieve them? also when i ask seems everyobdy that has this body become a ice arrogant ***** that ignores a simple question sheesh....

Can a kind soul or creator answer me and help me out where i can find these "secret clothing"  ?   Thank you!

• 6 months later...
On 3/30/2023 at 9:57 PM, AleHuntter said:

i acquired the peach body,but there is almost nothing on merketplace in terms of clothing,but when i explores i see alot of people using clothing that aren't on MP and even less on inworld stores....whats happening? its a conspirancy? Inner circle that only friends of the creators recieve them? also when i ask seems everyobdy that has this body become a ice arrogant ***** that ignores a simple question sheesh....

Can a kind soul or creator answer me and help me out where i can find these "secret clothing"  ?   Thank you!

Hey, Love I know I am rather late to this thread, but the peach body has a discord server and within that server you can find, clothing creators, events, shapes, skins etc.! BUT if you're not one for discord servers I personally have a notecard I can share with you that has all the places I've found IW that create for Peach. Feel free to IM me and I can definitely send that note card ♥

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.