CASPERVEND

Vha2the Voom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello out there in SL WORLD, 

Is anyone else having trouble using the CASPERVEND. I click on it to find all that I recently purchased, but it takes me to a webpage that is empty. Says I have 0 to be seen. I know for sure that is incorrect, because I buy nearly everyday.

Anyone else having issues like I am?

8 minutes ago, Vha2the Voom said:

Is anyone else having trouble using the CASPERVEND. I click on it to find all that I recently purchased, but it takes me to a webpage that is empty. Says I have 0 to be seen. I know for sure that is incorrect, because I buy nearly everyday.

I know Caspervend was pretty laggy for me yesterday, but when it did load, all my things were in there from the store I got them from..

It does look different than it used to so they may be working on the site.. you may want to check back later  if they are updating something..

I also know some stores that have had the redeliver terminals in their store for over a year saying they were going to set it up and never have.. I just stopped shopping there..

I would ask in the store group or send a note card to the store owner to make sure there isn't something else going on at the moment that they can't do anything about at the moment..

2 hours ago, Vha2the Voom said:

There could be something related here also.. I'm not sure how tied LL is to Caspervend, but may be related..

Investigating - Some Second Life services are currently experiencing an outage. During this time, some Second Life services may be unavailable including, but not limited to: logging in, building, chatting, web services and object rezzing. Please refrain from rezzing in-world, in addition to transacting in-world, on the Marketplace, or on the Lindex during this time.

Please monitor this blog for additional updates.

Feb 22, 2023 - 07:28 PST
Edited by Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.