Tping to the Birthday Celebration...it tells me I do not have access to that teleport destination.

desireme Fallen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Today is the first day for the SL8B event and when I tried to teleport from the destination guide...it tells me that I do not have access to teleport to that teleport destination.  It is open now.  Help, I want to attend!!!

Thank you

Desireme Fallen

Thank you, everyone, for responding.  I utilized all of your answers!!!!  I tried every island and finally got into.  KUDOS to everyone, because all of your answers were the correct ones for me.  You guys ROCK!!!

3 answers to this question

I counted 12 Regions celebrating SL8B, try typing one of the Regions names into the World map inworld.

SL8B Electrify
SL8B Impressive
SL8B Spellbound
SL8B Astonish
SL8B Spectacular
SL8B Fascinate
SL8B Dazzle
SL8B Pizzazz
SL8B Stunning
SL8B Captivate
SL8B Exhilarate
SL8B Magnificent

• Like 1

Please be patience. Islands are opened now but there can be many people who want to teleport the same time. Open map and search for SL8B islands. If you can't teleport to the choosen one try to teleport to island which is near by and walk from that place. :)

Have fun!

• Like 1

I almost never have major lag issues in world, but every time I have ever tried to go to one of LL's big celebrations it has been a nightmare.  It's hard to TP in and once you get there it's tough to move around, even if you strip down.  If you really want to go, just be patient.   Stress doesn't help.  :smileytongue:

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.