i need help with my LAND

bikeridegirl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i have transferred my land ownership to my founded group and unfortunately have unfortunately blocked the access rights and locked myself out.

can someone help me how I can correct it again to get to my country?

i would like to transfer the land rights from the group back to me and sell the land.

how can I do this?

thank you very much in advance for the help 🙋‍♀️💕💋

In the 'Access' tab of 'About land' you need to tick the box that says 'Allow group [Name] with no restrictions' and then if you want to ban other group members, you need to add yourself to the 'Always allowed' section first, before you disallow group again.

To transfer the land from the group back to yourself, remove the amount of tier you have donated to the group, set the land for sale to yourself, not to anyone for LS0, and buy it back. Never put land for sale to 'anyone' for LS0, even for a second, make sure you have put it for sale to yourself only, otherwise someone else could take it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, K9Mark said:

In the 'Access' tab of 'About land' you need to tick the box that says 'Allow group [Name] with no restrictions' and then if you want to ban other group members, you need to add yourself to the 'Always allowed' section first, before you disallow group again.

To transfer the land from the group back to yourself, remove the amount of tier you have donated to the group, set the land for sale to yourself, not to anyone for LS0, and buy it back. Never put land for sale to 'anyone' for LS0, even for a second, make sure you have put it for sale to yourself only, otherwise someone else could take it.

I suggested going to support because I assumed that the OP owned the land group and I didnt understand how the OP could be locked out. If the OP is truly unable to enter the parcel, then the OP cannot even use the "About Land" tool, as that depends upon being on the parcel.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, diamond Marchant said:

[…] the OP cannot even use the "About Land" tool, as that depends upon being on the parcel.

We can see "About Land" for other parcels, and stand on other parcels and manipulate the "About Land" settings on our own—unless it's a void-surrounded island from which we are banned altogether—which might be the OP's situation, I'm not sure. (Pretty sure there are ways around that, too, at least for an Estate manager, but I don't remember those details.)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kavarek said:

In posts it helps to put if a private or direct purchased land. In which you are estate level and just click reclaim land.

If not do the sale to self way

Since the OP mentioned removing the land from the group and selling it, one can surmise that it's a mainland parcel.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.