Inworld RP Sponsorship

Kagnar Beck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I am wondering if someone could help me.

I am looking to find someone or a company who could grant me a sponsorship fund for me to open up and start my own Lord of the Rings Roleplay.

I've been planning this for a very long time and at one point, I merged with another RP group and I wish I hadn't.

If anyone can help me out, that would be amazing.

Thank you,

Kagnar Beck

• 4 weeks later...

I think before you do, you're going to perhaps prove that your new Roleplay has some popularity (traffic, footfall, etc), otherwise what would be in it for the company to sponsor you unless they were already personal friends with you? At the very least, you're going to need the sim fully built, with a functioning "system" of doing things, a Welcome Area with vendors (at least for your potential sponsors).

If you are planning on LOTR roleplay, it might be worth looking at those companies that produce the sort of clothing and equipment that would fit well. For example Noble Creations, FATEplay, Scarley Fey, etc (although, I want to stress, I do not know whether they would be willing to offer sponsorships).

I suspect this is going to be very hard to obtain from the get-go, you'll need some traffic and footfall first with option perhaps offering them a free vendor slot in your Region's Welcome Area in exchange as well as other advertising.

Good luck though, I do enjoy LOTR so it would be nice to see this work out.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.