Genus Free Head

PhoenixNebula

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm back to SL after a time restarting from zero, I don't want to invest money as I'm not sure I'll stay.

I went to the Genus store to grab their free head but I'm kicked out by their security orb. Do I need to be a certain age in order to get the free head? Also are there any other stores that offer free heads?

Thank you!

Ya, they have it set for three days because they had a problem with grievers I guess..  You can keep trying to grab it if you know where it is.. just jump in and get a quick click on the board..

It's the big picture that say's Stay at home..  You might get it in a try or two once you know where the board is..

You can also run over and still get the Rebirth head in the mean time if you feel like waiting.. I think the group fee is only 1L, but the head doesn't cost anything..

Then get the genus head in a couple more days..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, PhoenixNebula said:

I'm back to SL after a time restarting from zero, I don't want to invest money as I'm not sure I'll stay.

I went to the Genus store to grab their free head but I'm kicked out by their security orb. Do I need to be a certain age in order to get the free head? Also are there any other stores that offer free heads?

Thank you!

They are using a script to keep super new folks out.  However, if you join the Genus Project group before going -- totally free right now -- and then TP in, if the items rez fast enough you can get the free head before it TPs you back out.  Face west immediately upon getting there and the head is on the wall - just touch the sign.  I took a new alt there this morning.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Rebirth also has a free head you may want to try, though I don't know if there's an age restriction there. It's a bit harder to get a nice shape with it than the Genus head but it does have an EvoX compatibility mode that works pretty well. I wore it for a few months and was mostly pleased with it. https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/REBIRTH Forever/47/79/21

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.