Lost avatar request

djclaudio87

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi , i have another paid premium avatar but i can't remember the password or the email address of this avatar anymore which is called: xxxxxxxxx, please can you send me this avaatr to my current email address? xxxxxxxxxxx @gmail.com thanks greetings

Edited by Dyna Mole
Private information redacted by moderator

This is a resident to resident discussion forum, for direct support you'll need to contact Linden Lab with a support ticket here: https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/home

Since you're paid premium, they might be able to verify that you are who you say you are with your payment information somehow.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 11:25 AM, djclaudio87 said:

hi , i have another paid premium avatar but i can't remember the password or the email address of this avatar anymore which is called: xxxxxxxxxx, please can you send me this avaatr to my current email address? xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com thanks greetings

as first step you don't need a lot of info, you can use the tools the login system gives, as forgotten name, and ( by that ) perhaps recover your email, because they will send a automatic message to that adress.. and with name and email, it's easier to recover your account... those are next to some other things, essential things to get your account back.

Edited by Dyna Mole
Private information redacted by moderator

24 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

When things are difficult to verify the Lindens will ask you to name your friends, like 10 or so of them.

So this time record your password, ID, and some friends names in a safe place.

sticky notes on the front of my monitor always help me remember..... .  I use leading notes.. such as... all the cats are brown, or three wet willies seconded to only five of them....  ya kin?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.