How Do You Hide Huds December 2022

Charolotte Caxton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

That is so cool and new to me, thank you!  Does that only hide the HUDs on your screen or does it also stop their functioning if, say, HUDs were interfering at region border crossings?

It only hides them on your screen.  They still.function normally.  The only HUD I wear 24/7 is my AO.  If I  used the firestorm AO,  I wouldn't have any AO onscreen.  I keep all other huds I use regularly in the Favorite Wearable folder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

It only hides them on your screen.  They still.function normally.  The only HUD I wear 24/7 is my AO.  If I  used the firestorm AO,  I wouldn't have any AO onscreen.  I keep all other huds I use regularly in the Favorite Wearable folder.

Rowan, what is a Favorite Wearable folder? Your creation or in the system?

It's a toolbar button.  Open it up, drag your huds from inventory into it.  It moves a copy but the original stays it it's place in your inventory.

I guess not technically a folder but a button that.opens a folder type thing onscreen.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

It's a toolbar button.  Open it up, drag your huds from inventory into it.  It moves a copy but the original stays it it's place in your inventory.

I guess not technically a folder but a button that.opens a folder type thing onscreen.

OMG. Thank you so much!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.