Email in wrong language

Flutters Amethyst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently got an email from Second Life celebrating my rez day, but it was in French. I live in Belgium, a country that has three official languages, but I unfortunately only am fluent in one, and it isn't French. However, I have made sure that every single other thing from Second Life is in English, as I prefer this. All other emails I have gotten so far have been in English. The questions I have now are why does this happen, and is there something I can do to change the language to English? I unfortunately am not really good with French.

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Flutters Amethyst said:

I recently got an email from Second Life celebrating my rez day, but it was in French. I live in Belgium, a country that has three official languages, but I unfortunately only am fluent in one, and it isn't French. However, I have made sure that every single other thing from Second Life is in English, as I prefer this. All other emails I have gotten so far have been in English. The questions I have now are why does this happen, and is there something I can do to change the language to English? I unfortunately am not really good with French.

I can't find anywhere on the Dashboard to set that.  I'd open a Support ticket and ask LL --- or if you are Premium, ask them in a Chat session.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.