Best Browser for latest version of Firestorm Viewer?

Red52

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Non-techie needing help.  Have used Firestorm viewer for 10+ years with little problems.  Updated to most recent version in October this year. At first- no problems.  In past couple of months, Firestorm freezes frequently and/ or starts 'screen glitching', with error message: ' Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware.'  Google searched this message and changed browser to Firefox.  Next time it happened, changed something in Settings (can't recall what) and it worked great for a while.  Happening again tonight.  Have tried 'Running as Administrator, Compatibility Troubleshooting- cannot get it to stop screen glitching. Using a Windows laptop with Windows 10.  What is the best browser to use to help?

Thank you!

Edited by Red52
delete attachment

When you see glitching open the Task Manager and look at the Performance tab. I have found my C-drive usage at 100% during glitching. There are other causes of glitches but this seems to be a more frequent lately.

I find that every so often the Windows Diagnostic Execution, Policy, Service, and System Host go nuts and take over the C-dive for extended periods, like 10+ minutes. You can run the Resource Monitor to find what is using the hard drive.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.