Name change info requested please!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Caspervend is sure to be like all other inworld systems that deal with avatars, and that are worth their salt, in that it will deal with avatar UUIDs rather than names. When you change your name, your UUID doesn't change so it is highly unlikely that changing your name will affect your dealings with Caspervend systems.

I have no idea what the blog system is, so I can't offer anything about it.

Edited by Phil Deakins
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Caspervend is sure to be like all other inworld systems that deal with avatars, and that are worth their salt, in that it will deal with avatar UUIDs rather than names. When you change your name, your UUID doesn't change so it is highly unlikely that changing your name will affect your dealings with Caspervend systems.

I have no idea what the blog system is, so I can't offer anything about it.

Thank you so much! And I meant Blogotex sorry 🙂

Edited by PheonixRising1979

14 minutes ago, PheonixRising1979 said:

Thank you so much! And I meant Blogotex sorry 🙂

From the Blogotex website FAQ...

I've changed my SL™ name but Blogotex doesn't know about it!

Once you have changed your SL™ legacy name (not your screen name) – you should update your Blogotex account’s name as well. Here’s how: Please go to any Blogotex Access Point inworld and give it a click. This will automatically fetch your new name and update your Blogotex account accordingly. Now, if you’re using our login web page to access Blogotex – please provide your new name in the login form, old won’t work anymore. The password stays the same as you had before.

2 hours ago, PheonixRising1979 said:

If I change my name will it effect the caspervend redelivery process like it was originally doing? Where it wasn't able to redeliver anything. And will it effect me as blogger in the blogotex? I'm worried. Anyone know the answer pls? 🙏😊

1 hour ago, Phil Deakins said:

Phil is right. All Caspertech products work with your avatarkey/UUID. And that never changes. So it will work just fine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.